Festival of Life, was established in 1996 as a Christian Charity. We are committed to advancing the Christian religion by impacting lives and transforming communities. We do this in several ways, the main of which is our Festival of Life Event which takes place twice a year in the UK. We also sponsor xxx children in various countries to enable them to have access to education which we believe will lead them out of poverty.
OUR VISION / MISSION/ CORE VALUES
To advance Christianity impact lives and transforms communities.
A coming together as a transformative vehicle to advance Christianity, impact lives and transform Communities
We are committed to:
- Faith – a belief in God and a commitment to the Bible as His infallible word
- Excellence – a commitment to exceptional practices that leads to exceptional results
- People – a commitment to impacting people and transforming communities
- Unity – building relationships that trigger actions to find a collective purpose, to which opportunities are identified, and desired results are achieved
- Generosity –giving of our time, talent and treasure to serve kingdom of God
- Kingdom Orientation – using our resources to serve the body of Christ.
- Revival - believe in God and commitment to seeing revival in the United Kingdom