Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Festival of Life?
- How often does the event take place?
- Do I have to pay to attend?
- How did the Festival of Life start?
- Who are the Festival of Life Partners?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Can I listen/watch the Festival of Life message?
- Can I buy messages of past events?
- If I can't attend FoL?
- I do not receive any correspondence or have stopped receiving correspondence from the Festival of Life
- I receive duplicate mailings from the Festival of Life
- I will like to increase my contribution to the Festival of Life
- I need the Festival of Life bank account details to contribute directly to it?
- How do I change my personal details such as name, contact details, address or telephone number on the Festival of Life database?
- How do the Partners contribute to the events?
- How do I become a Partner?
Festival of Life is an all-night programme of prayer, praise and worship, which is organised by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) and supported by over 400 churches in the United Kingdom.
Festival of Life usually takes place twice a year in London, and every two years in other cities in UK.
No, you do not need to make any payment to attend the Festival of Life event, it is a free event.
The Festival of Life is a unique revival vehicle in that it brings together people of diverse backgrounds, nationalities and Christian denominations.
The programme started in April 1996 with the vision of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Pastor Enoch A Adeboye to spread the gospel to every household all over the world.
It has since become the largest all night non-denominational gathering of people in UK coming together to celebrate God.
Festival of Life Partners are the people who contribute financially and support the vision of the Festival of Life.
You can become a Partner by signing up at the Festival of Life events held across UK or calling the festival of Life Office on 0208 830 7257 to request for a Standing Order Mandate form.
See more information on the Partnering Page on the website
Yes, you can watch the Festival of Life message live on the night on OHTV.
Yes, you can buy past messages by calling the Festival of Life office and state the month, year and title of message you require.
The first point of contact is you know you can not attend the event and you would like to participate is multimedia. The Festival of Life event is aired live on tv and on the web. You can ...
It is possible that the contact detail we have on our database is out of date, hence the mails are being sent to your previous address. Please contact the office to update your current records.
It is possible that we have your contact details stored in two formats i.e. initials and full names, please kindly notify the team by calling the office or sending an email to the contact listed in this section
Please contact your bank or use your online banking system to effect the change (and this will invariably reflect in the next Festival of Life bank statement)
Please contact the Festival of Life office to get this information
Still have more questions not listed here, please call the Festival of Life team on 02088307257 or email us with your enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Please contact the office on 02088307257 to effect the change or visit the website to fill out a Partners Details Update form and click submit update
Festival of Life Partners make monthly donations to fund the various events in UK and also support with prayers; visit the Partnering page on the top menu to learn more about Partnering with the Festival of Life
Simply fill out a form at any of the events or call the Festival of Life office on 02088307257 to request for a standing order form.