Festival of Life is a charity organisation that is largely supported by its Partners. The vision of the General Overseer, Pastor E. A. Adeboye is to spread the gospel across the world and a great desire for revival in the United Kingdom. The Festival of Life is one of the vehicles established to achieve this vision.
Who is a partner?
A Partner in general is a person or organisation who makes monetary donations voluntarily, to support the vision of the charity.
Our commitment to you as a Partner is that:
- Our intercessory team will pray for you constantly.
- We will periodically send gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
- We will send exclusive invitations to our partners’ dinner with the General Overseer.
- We will provide you with up-to-date information on future events in London and other related events.
We simply ask that:
- You support us financially with your monthly pledge. “Not because I desire a gift, but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” (Phil 4:17)
- You believe God for an abundant harvest in your finances, because you are sowing on good, fertile soil.
- You always uplift Festival of Life, the General Overseer and the team in prayer.
Become a Partner
Festival of Life is a charity organisation that is largely supported by its Partners. The goal of the General Overseer, Pastor E. A. Adeboye is to spread the gospel across the world and the Festival of Life is one of the avenues to achieve this vision. Festival of Life Partners plays a vital role to the success of the events as they contribute largely to the various Festival of Life events across UK to update your details click here
and if you would like to become a partner please click here
Donating through Gift Aid means charities can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It will not cost you any extra. Charities can claim Gift Aid on most donations.
What you need to do?
You need to make a Gift Aid declaration for the charity to claim. You usually do this by filling in a form - Click to complete FOL gift aid form